First day of school! Not exactly that good or bad.
There was a change in timetable. AGAIN!! Everytime after some kinda holiday we'll have a new timetable. HOW SICK!
Yea anyway will see alvin's class during pe already. ((: Okay. Urm.
The very bad thing was that.. I hate my hair!! Kinda la. I mean. It's shoulder length, it's kinda like short hair but it's lower than the collar and blah. But it's like darn hard to pin everything up. URGH! I regretted cutting SO SHORT!!! Don't think i'll consider cutting short hair la. This kinda length is alright. I just have to find a technic to tie it up PROPERLY!! It was darn messy today. Yep a messy start to a new term ;)
Okayyy. I finally saw slippers after about a month. Hahaha. You must be wondering who is that huh. Yea guess you could say he's my present crush. :D Maybe, maybe not. Heh.
Oh! Jumble sale on friday! Fun!! 1hour recess!! :D
Ok. I better go do some work and all. :|
I love you guys! :DD
Don't think i can update that often already. More tests coming up. And football matches! Heh Christiano Ronaldo!! :DDD HOT! HANDSOME! Whatever you call him. :P
Ok i'm -out-! (:
Monday, June 28, 2004
Previous Posts
- brief update k? not too long not too short :D -wat...
- hell-low! no i shall follow lawrence. heaven-high!...
- hellooooo ((: kinda tired to type properly huh. so...
- I'm so bored. Was actually going to buy things tod...
- So it's the retarded aCtiNg cUteX wOrx game for me...
- passerby : er. hello. i'm sorry i would mind if yo...
- Hello! Today will be a boring day as usual. And i ...
- check it out here. The Curtains: Your Secrets You...
- Today is a rather fun day. Though my mood doesn't ...
- Helloo! I think i'm addicted to swimming. And it's...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home